Effective November 15, 2023
1. Personal Information We Collect and the Sources of the Information
At NV Motor Group, we collect personal information directly from you and from third parties. This includes information voluntarily provided via our website, mobile applications, communication channels, and in-person interactions. Additionally, we may obtain data, including personal information, from third-party sources, such as marketing and advertising partners.
The types of personal information we may collect include:
– Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, phone number)
– Commercial information (e.g., purchase history)
– Internet Network Activity and Location (e.g., website interactions, IP address)
– Audiovisual information (e.g., CCTV footage)
– Professional or employment-related information (e.g., employer name, title)
– Inferences drawn from other personal information (e.g., preferences, behavior)
– Financial information (e.g., payment details)
2. How We Use Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect for various business and commercial purposes, including:
– Providing and enhancing our services
– Personalizing user experiences
– Understanding and analyzing user behavior for research and development
– Communicating with users and providing customer support
– Offering products, services, and promotional materials
– Facilitating transactions and payments
– Responding to legal obligations and protecting rights
3. Data Retention, Location, and Access
We take measures to retain personal information for the duration necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, considering factors such as product or service usage and legal requirements. The location of data processing may include the United States or other countries, subject to applicable data protection laws.
4. How We Disclose Personal Information
Personal information may be disclosed to:
– Service providers acting on our behalf
– Partners, affiliates, and entities operating at your direction
– Legal and governmental authorities as required by law
– In the context of business transactions or asset transfers
– For safety, security, and legal compliance
5. Your Access to and Control Over Personal Information
You have rights regarding your personal information, including the right to:
– Request access, correction, or deletion
– Restrict processing
– Object to processing
– Withdraw consent (where applicable)
– Receive your data in a portable format
To exercise these rights or for inquiries, please use the provided channels, including the NV Motor Group Privacy Request Portal, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Data Transfers
Personal information may be transferred outside the United States, adhering to applicable data protection laws. Safeguards include transfers to countries with adequate protection, contractual protections, or reliance on legal derogations.
We implement security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or loss. However, no system is completely immune to security threats.
8. Other Disclosures
This site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or legal guardian and believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com to request deletion.
9. Contact Us
For any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.